|Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme|
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS) is a component of National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP). Under IGNDPS, central assistance of Rs. 300 p.m. per beneficiary is provided to persons with severe or multiple disabilities in the age group of 18-79 years and belonging to a household living below poverty line (BPL) as per criteria prescribed by Government of India.
- Two new genes linked to intellectual disability discovered
- Patients with paraplegia regain voluntary movement after spinal stimulation
- World Autism Awareness Day: A peek into the lives of special children
- Aspirin intake may stop growth of tumors that cause hearing loss
- Eyemusic sensory substitution device enables the blind to see colors and shapes