|Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme|
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS) is a component of National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP). Under IGNDPS, central assistance of Rs. 300 p.m. per beneficiary is provided to persons with severe or multiple disabilities in the age group of 18-79 years and belonging to a household living below poverty line (BPL) as per criteria prescribed by Government of India.
- District Disability Rehabilitation Schemes
- R and D for Differently Abled
- Scholarships to Mentally Retarded/ Physically Challenged Students
- Commissions for Physically Disabled Persons
- Strengthening of National Institute for Persons with Disability is our priority says Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment