|Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme|
|Thursday, 27 December 2012 13:48|
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS) is a component of National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP). Under IGNDPS, central assistance of Rs. 300 p.m. per beneficiary is provided to persons with severe or multiple disabilities in the age group of 18-79 years and belonging to a household living below poverty line (BPL) as per criteria prescribed by Government of India.
- Call for separate wing for the disabled
- Shri Gehlot launches Mobile App and Facebook Page of National Trust
- Distribution of AIDS and Assistive devices on The Birthday of Sir Louie Braille
- CSIR lab develops advanced reading machine for visually challenged
- Gehlot orders probe into thrashing of disabled man