|Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme|
|Thursday, 27 December 2012 13:48|
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS) is a component of National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP). Under IGNDPS, central assistance of Rs. 300 p.m. per beneficiary is provided to persons with severe or multiple disabilities in the age group of 18-79 years and belonging to a household living below poverty line (BPL) as per criteria prescribed by Government of India.
- President presents National Awards
- RPWD bill provides for penalties for offences committed against PwDs
- Spare a thought for disabled, pass the bill
- SC raps govt for being disabled-unfriendly
- M/o Social Justice and Empowerment Felicitates ‘Rio Paralympic Medallists, T-20 Asia Cup Indian Blind Cricket Team and Indian Blind and Para Judo Team’