|Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme|
|Thursday, 27 December 2012 13:48|
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS) is a component of National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP). Under IGNDPS, central assistance of Rs. 300 p.m. per beneficiary is provided to persons with severe or multiple disabilities in the age group of 18-79 years and belonging to a household living below poverty line (BPL) as per criteria prescribed by Government of India.
- Conference on empowering deaf through Indian Sign Language
- Seminar on Challenges in Implementation of RPD Act
- Assistive Aids and Appliances distributed to PwDs
- Minister felicitates Youths with Disabilities who represented India in Global IT Challenge
- National Workshop on Training on Autism Certification tools