|Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme|
|Thursday, 27 December 2012 13:48|
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS) is a component of National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP). Under IGNDPS, central assistance of Rs. 300 p.m. per beneficiary is provided to persons with severe or multiple disabilities in the age group of 18-79 years and belonging to a household living below poverty line (BPL) as per criteria prescribed by Government of India.
- RESMA Assistive Technology Fundamental Course
- 2015 Theme: Employment: The Autism Advantage
- Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity
- Conference of States Parties to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- 14th International Conference on Mobility and Transport for Elderly and Disabled Persons